Thursday, February 5, 2009

Wear Red!

Tomorrow is National Wear Red Day!! Everyone can support the fight against heart disease in women by wearing red. It's a simple, powerful way to raise awareness of heart disease and stroke. Check out their site. http://www.goredforwomen.org/national_wear_red_day.aspx


OH, an after thought here. Would someone on Blogger Please tell me how to change colors and fonts in the posts. Pretty please? My grandson has it set up with a mess of html so like when I did the red in this post I had to do a bunch of other stuff.

2 comments:

BumbleVee said...

hey Carla...

to make some of the words a different colour.. I just highlight the words... then click on the colour icon in the line of icons across the top of the dialogue box for a new post... it will show you a square of many colours..just pick one and voila..red if you want red words. Same for the font...just click on the font icon..and change it in there. Did I make any sense?

Kimonos and Sushi(OLD BLOG) said...

I see that someone has already helped you with the color for your words. Just poping by all my followers and catching uop with what you have all been doing.