Sunday, April 12, 2009

To the memory of Kooky

Dedicated to Cookie (Kooky)
In order to see all the photos, please click on it. Darn blogger won't let the whole thing be seen.

A couple of hours ago I got a call from my daughter Rhonda telling me Kooky was gone. He just never got over getting hit by a car 3 July, 2008. There were internal injuries that the doctors didn't catch. They took him to emergency a couple of weeks ago and they gave him medicine but it just couldn't help him. He was such a beautiful guy and my son-in-law Gil is devastated. Kooky was his buddy. Well, now my Buster has someone he knows to play with at the Rainbow Bridge.

11 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Oh, it's so hard to lose an animal that is a part of our lives - our family. Even harder that they are losing Kooky on Easter Sunday. He looks like a lovely cat and I'm sure he will be missed, but they can be comforted in knowing that they gave him a good home and a happy life.

Kat

poetikat@myway.com

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh, I am so sorry, for the loss. It is hard because pets become a member of the family.

Unknown said...

So sorry! such a pretty cat.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I'm so sorry Carla. That's awful. It's terrible to lose a pet.

Christine said...

I'm so sorry. It is so hard to lose a pet. When they had to put my dog, Annabelle down I told her she was now going to be able to meet all of the other pets that have belonged to the family. That was 2 years ago. I have a new dog now but I still miss her so much!!!

Blessings to you and the rest of Kooky's family,
Christine

Unknown said...

Carla, I am so sorry to hear of the loss of this beautiful cat! We have two and have had others in the past. I know what it is like and it is truly difficult to loose them. They really are your friend and part of the family.

Cheryl said...

I am so sorry. Our pets are every bit a member of our families.

BumbleVee said...

Oh, no....another poor beautiful cat ... gone. This is not a good week...and what a time he had of it... some terrible bad luck. So sorry to hear of your daughter's loss Carla....

Serena Lewis said...

It's always hard emotionally when we lose our furry friends. My sincere condolences on the loss of dear Kooky. What a beautiful and well loved cat.(((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

So sorry about Kooky, I know how that feels.

Karin said...

I´m sorry to hear about Kooky - I know how terrible it is to loose your little buddy. Kooky is at a good place without pain and suffering.